My mission is to help you, and every Christian, discover and develop the ministry you were created to do, and to encourage you to joyfully, actively, intentionally and boldly use your gifts—so that we, the Church, can collectively and resoundingly bring God’s hope, light and love to a hurting world.
Statement of Faith
- that the Bible is the authoritative, infallible, inspired Word of God.
- in God the Father, Maker of Heaven and Earth.
- in Jesus Christ, who was born of the virgin Mary.
- in the Holy Ghost, who is presently living in each Christian.
- in the Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, was crucified and died, and on the third day, He rose from the dead.
- that Jesus Christ now sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding for our sins.
- that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and that all who believe in Jesus Christ are saved.
- that, being directed and inspired by these truths, each Christian is called to impact the world for Christ.
Further, I believe:
- that our God is big enough, engaged enough and loving enough to change our present circumstances and that, although discouragement and tragedy permeate our current experiences, when Christians work together we can and will have a resounding, unstoppable impact for Christ in the world.
- that the Lord has prepared, positioned, equipped, and expected every Christian to contribute in carrying out this mission.
A Brief Introduction
My name is Christy Kohnle. I appreciate that you have come to this website and that you’re taking the time to read this. The most important thing I want you to know about me is that who I am and what matters most to me is wrapped up in God’s faithfulness. So, in order to best introduce myself to you, I’d like to briefly share my story.
I am a preacher’s kid, who was raised in the Church, and that wasn’t without its challenges. Predictably, in college, I questioned whether my parents’ faith was what I believed. I remember wishing God would just leave me alone so I could live the life I wanted. But, after several years of pushing God out of my life, I began to listen to that still, small voice…Which, as my heart began to know, was the voice of the Lord loving me thorough my doubts.
In my mid-twenties, I drifted. I went to church sporadically and had close relationships with just a couple of really strong Christians who challenged me. But, like the Lord, they allowed me to make my own choices.
Then, I met my husband and had kids. And, suddenly, spiritual and eternal questions took on greater significance. Our family joined a local church and became involved. It was then that I began to realize that God had a plan for me. God had a plan for me. It was an exciting but daunting thought. Because… what was the plan?
In 2004, I was attending a Christian worship conference when the speaker asked, “What is the one thing God has prepared you and equipped you and expected you to do that you have not done?” That question was the impetus for everything that followed, and put my life on a whole new trajectory. Since then, I have sought to do what I have been uniquely gifted and positioned to do. And I have found that there is nothing better than doing the thing I was uniquely created to do. I want that same joy for each and every one of you.
That is what Limitless Ministries is all about.
All recommendations made on this website are presented here because I believe them to be valuable resources that will help you develop, sharpen and use your gifts. One of the ways I am able to further this ministry is by taking advantage of available affiliate programs including (but not limited to) the following: Amazon, Bluehost, ShareFaith, Christian Copyright Solutions, My Event & Elegant Themes. I appreciate each and every time you make a purchase from these organizations, through this website.